Lately I have been watching a lot of Netflix (Okay, who am I kidding, I always watch a lot of Netflix) and I just wanted to share which shows I like to watch!
- Gilmore Girls – This series has to be my all time favorite! It just warms my heart and I love the humor All these characters have a place in my heart (even though I do miss Max Medina…). I hope they continue on with A Year In The Life!
- Pretty Little Liars – Okay, I know. It does go on for ever. But you have to admit that season 8 hit you hard! I also like all the different ships throughout this series (there are a lot) and I was fearing for there lives so often. I am definitely going to re-watch this sometime to see how it all lead up to that finale!
- Sherlock – How do I explain how I had to get over this series? While the last episode ended happy enough, why did certain people have to die??? I feel like every episode offers something spectacular and it’s really addictive.I’m so in love with this one.
- Scorpion – This series is just so funny to see these characters grow and try to adjust to normal life (well as normal as it gets). The last two episodes of season 3 just killed me! I am really hoping for a season 4!
- Greenhouse Academy – This one is a bit kitschig but I still found it relaxing and adorable. Sometimes really frustrating, though, and I was screaming at the characters… It is a really nice concept though and I would watch the next season.
- Shadowhunters – Now, I have a lot to say about this series and I could go on for pages and pages. I know many people enjoy this and I’m not saying you won’t. But if you have read the books and actually like them, like me, you will die screaming at your screen. They completely changed the plot and the characters, as well as creating big problems for themselves in the process. It hardly remains like the original story at all. The only reason I watch it is for a certain couple which in on point (Malec). However, even this has begun to sway. Every week I am actually scared to watch the new episode in case they have destroyed all that is good in the world. I’m going to stop now.
- FRIENDS – Of course I had to mention this series. How could I not? I watch this almost everyday. It cracks me up and I love all of them dearly. The episode with the hypnotic tape was hilarious. I definitely recommend this series. Absolutely fabulous!
Anyway, these are some of the series I fell very strongly towards. I have many more which are just ehh but I watch them anyway… So what are series you like?