Hey there! I’m sure you’ve found yourself in the situation before, where you would love to discuss something, but the social anxiety inside you makes you swerve in the opposite … Continue reading Potterless: A Podcast
Christmas Gift Ideas For Her
I realise that it is actually day 6 of December and I’m just starting Blogmas, but better late than never! But, I didn’t know that Blogmas even existed?! I know about vlogmas and it’s a really cool idea, so I thought I’d try it on my Blog.
Also, just in case you need a vlogmas recommendation, go and watch ThatcherJoe’s videos! I love them so much!
Anyway, here is what I at least would love to receive for Christmas!
- Candles. Candles are amazing things that come in infinite colours and fragrances and even some that make an extra crackling sound. You have so many options, you’re sure to find something for everyone! Also, small tip, the citrus, and ocean scented ones are the best.
- Jewelry. Now, this is not for everybody. But, you get very different kinds of jewelry. Of course, silver/gold, small and elegant is always a nice idea and can be worn pretty much everywhere. Then you get the big and colourful jewelry with big beads and so much more! Leather jewelry is also a thing. (I feel like I’m trying to sell you stuff… whoops)
- Typo. So Typo is not a thing you can buy (which you should know), but they sell the best stuff. They have many different designs of these:
- Phone cases. Always a good decision.
- Notebooks are always great and practical. Plus, Typo has so so many amazing designs that seem to change every time I go to look. You can hardly drag me away from the tables.
- If your person has ever read Harry Potter, some sort of merch is ALWAYS a good idea. Whatever it is, go for it.
- Mugs. Again, the whole style/colour/design thing applies here again. But you can never have enough and that’s a fact.
- Cute pillows. What more can I say?
- Books. Books. And more books.
- This is an open one; think of what they like best and find some sort of object that has to do with that thing. Go crazy. Search the internet. (Etsy shops are also great to browse.)
So this is my list of things I, and probably some other people, would very much like as gifts. I hope this is helpful and also that I may be able to keep up with Blogmas. But, I’m going away tomorrow, so it probably won’t happen. But one can hope right?
There is so much fangirling going on right now, I don’t think you can even imagine it. UNLESS you are holding a copy of Kingdom of freaking Ash in your hands!!
Like I am!! I repeat, I have the goods! I am so grateful to my wonderful book-soulmate who got me a copy! You may be thinking, “but Juls, KoA has been out for a week, why is it so amazing that you have bought it?”
Well dear reader, it is a miracle that stores in South Africa have KoA. Usually we wait 2-3 months after a new release to see copies on shelves!
Also, KoA is freaking gorgeous! I mean look at that cover (also it has 982 heartbreaking pages).
But I have it and I’ve given up on my education and I’m fully convinced this book will break me!
So if I never post again it is because KoA has successfully killed me!
So, what book release have you been looking forward to?
Heya! Today I found out something about a guy in my class who I’m not really close to. And it was amazing! We were supposed to be working in groups … Continue reading Made My Day: Reading
Heya! I’ve decided I’m not going to do a wrap up for September because I literally read one book. One. That’s all. So instead, here are all the books I’m … Continue reading #CurrentlyReading