Hey there! I got the idea for this post because of all the recent dancing-related things going on in my life. First of all, binge watching Dance Moms on TV … Continue reading 6 Mistakes People Who Aren’t Dancers Make About Dancing (ft. My Annoyance)
Hey there! This is just a quick, late night post. But I have been wondering whether anybody else has experienced this. I have a huge amount of stuff to do … Continue reading I actually want to work?!
Heya! I’ve decided I’m not going to do a wrap up for September because I literally read one book. One. That’s all. So instead, here are all the books I’m … Continue reading #CurrentlyReading
I am well aware of the fact that it is almost the end of September and this is very late! But here goes! (also, PS, I’m not sure I’ll do a wrap up for September because I haven’t been reading much because of exams…)
- Saphirblau – This is a book I read in German (surprise surprise) and I actually liked it! Usually, books in German bore me and everything feels so flat! Which goes to show how much I loved this book! It’s the sequel to Rubinrot, which I read a couple of months back. I love the idea and the characters and mostly it made me want to scream in frustration! So amazing!
- Smaragdgrün – The third book in the trilogy and what a way to end! To be honest, I can’t really separate the storyline between the three books, but I do remember the HUGE reveal in this one! I did not see it coming! I was dead set on it being someone else! Loved it. Oh, and in case you didn’t know, these books are all available in English as well (so go and read them)!
- The Darkest Minds – I have heard so much about this series and with the movie coming out I thought it was time to read it. Who knows, maybe I’ll like it?! Boy, was I wrong! I absolutely freaking loved it! I got emotionally attached to it, them, Ruby, Liam. All of them!! I need the next ones!! This is such a cool idea and might even become one of my favourite series! That ending broke me, though… I still don’t know why that was necessary.
- Blue Lily Lily Blue – I have no cooking clue what happened in this one… All I know is that I loved it, and the whole series. I have a vague inclination, but the plot from all four books just melts and I can’t tell where one ends and another begins. Also the deaths… why oh why??
- Renegades – My new favourite. My friend and I actually picked this one up at the same time without knowing! It was great to read it together! What I loved is that it is told from the “badies” and not the “goodies” point of view. And yes, at some points I did want to throw the book across the room but at the same time I was addicted and could not let go. I recommend reading just before the sequel come out, otherwise, chronic thinking may occur!!!!
That’s all I read in August, as I had school again and it sucks the life out of me. Also, what’s interesting is that I didn’t reread a single book this month. I am usually an avid rereader because I love the nostalgia.
I always think I should dedicate a month just for rereads, but there are so many great books coming out in the next few months and I want to read them! So maybe not…
Anyway, I hope you had a great reading month in August! Please tell me the best book you read in the last month! Looking for recommendations!
Yes, I changed the theme of my blog. And I really like it. It is so much prettier than the white I had before. I’m still thinking about the background colour… But I like the new design.
I’m not sure if you are able to comment (if you ever wished to do so) on my posts, because I can’t see a comment section thing. So I’ll have to figure that out. Also, I’m not sure if I want the full posts in an endless scroll setup or if I want to make them small excerpts. We’ll see.
Today our teacher told us what we have to do to pass out Abitur, grade 12 basically. It’s like a fail wherever you turn. So so bad. So my friends and I have decided to move to Canada and live there together. So much fun. If at some point I die in the near future, it’s because my Abitur has killed me. Yay.